Strengths and Talents
This combination of assessments and interviews is the most comprehensive evaluation system for human brilliance. The result is a true blueprint of who you really are and how others see you. It serves as a strong foundation for a significant and prosperous career, business and life.
The Behavioral Style
Genius Needs Program
12 Genius Intelligences
Genius Values Program
SAVITI Learning Style assessment
Roll over each area to see the details
Identify Your Environment for Growth
Genius needs ongoing and specific challenges to grow and unfold. Identify specific environmental requirements that help your genius to develop and determine the playground that engages your interests, strengths and passion in the most beneficial way.
Monetizing your strengths is key to turn your unique brilliance into ongoing prosperity with creativity and passion.
The Behavioral Style Assessment DISC
Use these results to discover your innate behavioral preferences and how you communicate authentically. Where can you be naturally who you are? In which situations do you adapt your behavior? The results of this proven behavioral assessment tool will give you profound insights into the most powerful body language - your own behavior. It accounts for up to 70% of human communication and is the most effective (but frequently overlooked) leadership tool. Learn how to identify and use the strengths of various behavioral styles, and how to not only tolerate but leverage diversity to the fullest.
Build on Your Extraordinary Accomplishments
Review your extraordinary accomplishments and learn from your own past in a new way. Experience how you created these 'genius moments' and what caused them to happen. Exceptional accomplishments are not just the A's you received at school, they are all the moments when you did something extraordinarily well and no-one (the least you) might have expected it. Most people contribute these moments to luck or other outside forces. Own these happenings and get deeper insights about these powerful moments. This enables you to create extraordinary accomplishments to bring your personal and professional life to a new level.
Maximize Your Unique Talents and Strengths
Complete the StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment online and determine your 5 core strengths. Benefit from the extensive 30-year research with 10 Million individuals, completed by the Gallup Institute in 2001. The results inspired thousands of people around the world to stop fixing their weaknesses and to make smarter career and business decisions based on their strengths. Benefit from these new insights and apply the results immediately in your daily personal and professional life.
Identify Your Personal Needs/Motivators
By using the 'Genius Needs Program' you will discover what motivates you internally as a unique person so you can perform at your best. Learn how to fulfill these needs in every area of your life. You will be surprised how much more energy and motivation you feel when you are clear on your needs and how to create an environment that satisfies them.
Identify Your Genius Intelligence
Expand your perception of intelligence far beyond IQ and explore a total of 12 qualities of human intelligence to identify your unique 'intelligence fingerprint'. After 26 years of research Harvard Psychologist Howard Gardner published his work on 'Multiple Intelligences' in 2006 and identified 8 dimensions of human intelligence: musical, linguistic, logic-mathematical, visual-spatial, bodily kinesthetic, inter-personal, intra-personal and naturalistic intelligences. We added 4 more qualities for a bigger view of your unique intelligence as a core part of your personal genius profile.
Discover Your Personal Values/Desires
Find out what your true passions are for creating your professional career and personal life. Your values are the foundation for your purpose and direction in life. Be surprised how much more effective you can be and how much more joy you experience just by acting aligned with your core values.
Explore your Learning Preferences
Identify your unique ways to taking in and process new information in the most effective way possible. Conventional learning style assessments evaluate three preferences - visual, auditory and kinesthetic (hands-on). Based on our research and experience with bright children, teenagers and adults we added three additional modalities to describe the variety of powerful and efficient ways of human learning. Benefit from these new insights to accelerate your natural curiosity and hunger for meaningful information.
Roll over each area to see the details
Professional listening might be the most overlooked communication and leadership tool. Learn to listen for context and meaning beyond words and understand people around you on a deeper level. It provides the foundation for deeper connections and trust in your business and life.
See the biggest picture possible of yourself, your team and the world around you and make it real with daily actions. Develop the persistence to pursue 'the impossible' and turn it into a highly profitable business.
Your written and spoken communication in professional, educational and personal settings will improve significantly by going to the roots of language and eliminating hidden stress blocks. Our cutting edge technology supports you to increase the flow and speed of writing and speaking in your own nervous system.
Genius is no longer limited to individual brilliance. Leverage diversity in your team on a much higher level for innovation, profitability and ongoing growth. Our method provides almost magic to tap into the real power of your team with joy and ease.
Your world of numbers, calculations, budgets, forecasts and balance sheets will become more effective and meaningful by reducing hidden stress that might be associated with financial data. Our Physical Intelligence approach addresses these tensions where they are - in the cells and tissues of your own body.
You will understand complex thoughts and structures faster and filter essential information quicker and more effectively with our specific practices for your brain and nervous system.
Conventional time management with prioritizing, scheduling and delegating might not be enough for you as a high performer. Experience the fundamental difference of taking charge of your time and be pro-active instead of re-active.
This step will open your cellular memory that goes beyond the brain and make it available for daily decision making and information recall. Athletes call it 'muscle memory' and build a great part of their careers upon it.
- A Child is Born [Book] / auth. Nilsson Lennart. – [s.l.] : Dell Publishing, 1993.
- A Whole New Mind [Book] / auth. Pink Daniel H.. – [s.l.] : Riverhead Books, 2005.
- Body. The Complete Human [Book] / auth. Richard Restak, M.D.. – [s.l.] : National Geographic Society.
- Cradles of Eminence [Book] / auth. Hansen Victor Goertzel and Mildred George Goertzel with updates by Ted George Goertzel and Ariel M. W.. – [s.l.] : Great Potential Press, Inc. , 2004. – 2nd Edition.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 [Book] / auth. Greaves Travis Bradberry & Jean. – [s.l.] : TalentSmart®, 2009.
- Genius Denied [Book] / auth. Davidson Jan & Bob. – [s.l.] : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2004.
- Genius! Nurturing the Spirit of the Wild, Odd, and oppositional Child [Book] / auth. Lynn George T. Lynn with Joanne Barrie. – [s.l.] : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2006.
- How Full Is Your Bucket? [Book] / auth. Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton Ph.D.. – [s.l.] : Gallup Press, 2004.
- Strengths Finder 2.0 [Book] / auth. Rath Tom. – [s.l.] : Gallup Press, 2007.
- Switching On. The Whole Brain Answer to Dyslexia [Book] / auth. Dennison Dr. Paul E.. – [s.l.] : Edu-Kinesthetics™, 1981.
- The Gift of Dyslexia [Book] / auth. Braun Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M.. – [s.l.] : Perigee Books, 1994.
- www.strengthsmovement.com [Online] / auth. Fox Jenifer M.. – The Strengths Movement.
- The Talent Code.com / auth. Coyle Daniel.
- You. The Owner’s Manual [Book] / auth. Michael f. Roizen M.D. and Mehmet C. Oz, M.D.. – [s.l.] : HarperResource, 2005.
- The Everyday Genius: Restoring Children’s Natural Joy of Learning – And Yours Too [Book] / auth. Peter Kline – [s.l.]: Great Ocean Publishers, 1988.
- Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder [Book] / auth. Edward M. Hallowell, M.D., and John J. Ratey, M.D. – [s.l.]: Ballantine Books, 2005.
- The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age [Book] / auth. Catherine Steiner-Adair, EdD., with Teresa H. Barker – [s.l.]: Harper Collins, 2013.
- Losing Our Minds: Gifted Children Left Behind [Book] / auth. Deborah L. Ruf, PhD. – [s.l.]: Great Potential Press, 2005.
- Genius Denied: How to Stop Wasting Our Brightest Young Minds [Book] / auth. Jan & Bob Davidson, with Laura Vanderkam – [s.l.]: Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2004.
- What Your Explosive Child is Trying to Tell You [Book] / auth. Douglas A. Riley, Ed.D., [s.l.]: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2008.
- The Gift of Dyslexia [Book] / auth. Ronald D. Davis, with Eldon M. Braun – [s.l.]: The Berkley Publishing Group, 1994.
- AD/HD Teens: Distracted or Defiant? [Book] / auth. Joyce Walker, MCC. – [s.l.]: iUniverse, 2006.
- When the Labels Don’t Fit [Book] / auth. Barbara Probst, MSW, LCSW – [s.l.]: Three Rivers Press, 2008.
- The Indigo Children Ten Years Later [Book] / auth. Lee Carroll and Jan Tober – [s.l.]: Hay House, Inc, 2008.
- What To Do When Your Kid Is Smarter Than You [Book] / auth. Linda Levitt – [s.l.]: Applestar Publishing, 2007.
- The Language of Emotions [Book] / auth. Karla McLaren – [s.l.]: Sounds True, Inc, 2010.
- Smart but Scattered [Book] / auth. Peg Dawson, EdD, and Richard Guare, PhD. – [s.l.]: The Guilford Press, 2009.
- Dreamers, Discoverers & Dynamos [Book] / auth. Lucy Jo Palladino, PhD. – [s.l.]: Random House Publishing Group, 1999.
- The One World School House [Book] / auth. Salman Khan – [s.l.]: Hachette Book Group, 2012.
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All [Book] / auth. Tom Kelley, and David Kelley – [s.l.]: Crown Business, 2013.
- Unthink: Rediscover Your Creative Genius [Book] / auth. Erik Wahl – [s.l.]: Crown Business, 2013.
- Epiphany: True Stories of Sudden Insight to Inspire, Encourage, and Transform [Book] / auth. Elise Ballard – [s.l.]: Harmony Books, 2011.
- Make Your Worrier a Warrior: A Guide to Conguering Your Child’s Fears [Book] / auth. Dan Peters, PhD. – [s.l.] Great Potential Press, 2013.
- Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World [Book] / auth. Jeffrey Freed, M.A.T., and Laurie Parsons – [s.l.]: Simon and Schuster Paperbacks, 1997.
- Success for Teens [Book] / auth. the editors of the Success Foundation – [s.l.]: Success Books, 2008.
- Your Child’s Strengths [Book] / auth. Jenifer Fox, M.Ed. – [s.l.]: Penguin Books, 2008
- Flash Foresight: How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible [Book] / auth. Daniel Burrus, with John David Mann – [s.l.]: HarperCollins Books, 2011.
- The Personality Code [Book] / auth. Travis Bradberry – [s.l.]: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 2007
- Seeing What Others Don’t [Book] / auth. Gary Klein – [s.l.]: Public Affairs, 2013.